Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Video Tutorial - Nautical Scene


Hi everyone! Francine here! 

Today, I’m back with a new video tutorial featuring the Create A Smile stamp set called UnderwaterloveHere is my card:





In this video, I have no specific technique to share (or maybe something about masking!) but I hope it will give you more ideas on how to use this set.



You can see how I did my card in the video below! CLICK THE HD ICON TO SEE THE VIDEO IN BETTER QUALITY








Stamps: Underwaterlove & Sending Sunshine Kit (Create A Smile)
Inks & Co.: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks (Ranger), Hero Arts Black dye ink, Memento black ink, Copic markers
Paper: My Mind’s Eye, Neenah Solar White 80 lb
cardstock, acetate
Dies & Punches: Speech Bubble Die, EK Success Scalloped Border punch, 1 1/4"Circle Punch
Various: enamel dots, 3D foam pads, tape runner, blending tools, Wink of Stella Clear Pen, etc.





Create your own stencils with your dies and acetate or cardstock. 

Use color strips at the bottom of your cards to add a touch of color and still keep the design clean and simple. 



Have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your tutorial soo much and enjoy it
    your coloring is fantabulous and your card totally clever made
    I will remember your tip to make a stencil with my puncher I have much puncher and never use Acetate for stencil
    clever idea and Love your cute card

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card, thanks for showing how to create your own stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thank you for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete