Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Foxy Happiness

Hello Crafters!

It's Kelly here and I'm so excited to be sharing a clean and simple card with you guys today.


I loved these sweet foxes but I wanted to make a Valentine's Day card with them. I did a little surgery with my stamping to get it that way. 

I started by stamping the foxes and coloring them with my copics. Instead, of coloring the band-aid I just added a black line through the end of the bands creating a "belly" for the fox. I fussy cut them out and then used an exacto knife to cut their arms so I could fit them around the heart. I stamped the heart and colored it with copics as well. I used a yellow Souffle pen to fill in the dots because it dries opaque. Then, I fussy cut that out too. 


I wanted just a simple background so I picked a few light yellows and added some dots behind them. Initially, I was going to just pop the card up on a white background but it still needed something. I used a scrap piece of purple (Thank God I never clean my desk off ) in two of the corners to make the heart pop.




Try looking at your stamps a little differently. This set is a get well set but it doesn't need to be. Also try pairing complementary colors together on a clean and simple card for an easy design.

Thanks for stopping by!


Color Your Heart Out 


Doctor's Helpers

1 comment: