Sunday, March 20, 2016

Altering Stamps by Masking

Hi Everyone! Hope everyone had enjoy the new release. Aren't they adorable?! Today, I'm sharing with you how I make a card using one of the new sets and I'm using the masking technique for this cards with two different stuff you can use as a mask. Read on! :)





To start, I stamped the first image on a piece of masking paper. For this, I just used a thin typing paper . Cut out the image and use a removable adhesive to stick it on my project. Using this masks, I can have overlapping stamp images without having to mess with the lines going on top of each other. 


If you notice that, except for the top envelop, the rest of them don't have the top part of the image. For this, I used a piece of washi tape to cover the top part of the image before inking it. Don't forget to remove the masking tape before stamping it on your paper :) 



All Create A Smile products : 
Copic Markers


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,



1 comment: