Saturday, July 2, 2016

Stacked Hearts with DT Justine


Hi everyone,
it's Justine here designing once again for the Create a Smile video team. I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank everyone here for their support for my videos since I started designing with Create a Smile. I just hit a major milestone of 10 000 subscribers on my channel and it has been such an exciting journey!

So for this card I decided I wanted a bright pink and purple card with lots of hearts. There wasn't really an epic idea behind this video today I will admit :)  
As usual, I have a video explaining everything I did to make this card. I am far too lazy to type out instructions (not really - if you check out my behind the scenes into making a cardmaking video, you will see that there is no laziness involved)


I used the Colour Your Heart Out and the This Must be Love stamp sets. For a full list of supplies, come on over and visit my blog!


A couple of things I learned while creating this card (because I had to do it twice lol) 
  • keep your fingers clean as you will get smudges on your white cardstock after all that stamping and masking
  • stamp randomly so you get a variety of hearts in the foreground and background (don't just stamp from left to right



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook to keep yourself updated on July's upcoming release!





SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment