Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Comparing "White" Embossing Powders



I was going through my stash of things and I wanted to create a cool and subtle embossed background using the Snowflake Whispers stamp and I couldn't decide which embossing powder to use. So I decided, why not try them all, compare and see which one is your favourite look. Keep in mind, however, that the colour of cardstock and stamp style will alter the way the embossing powder looks. I have many "white" embossing powders that all do different things, and I'm sure many of you have a few of these in your stash too to play along with.
My comparison cards for my "white" embossing powders









  • Use an embossing bag if you are getting stray bits on your card
  • Create a swatch of tags with various embossing powders so it's easy to pick the best one


If you would like to see the complete supply list and embossing powder links, check out my blog.




This was my favourite look with this particular cardstock. Which was your favourite? I'm curious to know which other "white" embossing powders you own and which ones are your favourites?!

No comments:

Post a Comment