Friday, January 6, 2017

Just Wanted to Say Hello!

Hi there!
Samantha here sharing my first Create a Smile Stamps post of the new year! Hooray! 


     
I had to start this year off with a rainbow, that's all there is to it! Ha!


This card was pure FUN! So let's make it together:

- grab your stencil and use your Distress Stains to dab color directly onto the stencil
- spritz with water and place your white piece of cardstock directly on top of the stencil and lightly pat it. Then pick it up and set it aside to dry



- while your cardstock is drying, heat emboss your sentiment (I heat embossed part of it directly onto the card front in black, and then the rest of the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto a thin strip of black cardstock
- trim your cardstock into your desired shape and adhere.
- lastly, I flicked some black India Ink in the top left corner of the card! 


You can easily make multiples of this card by 'stamping' with the stencil onto more than 1 card front! Just like with traditional stamping, there can be 2nd and 3rd generations of stencil stamping! So fun!  


I used the one of kind, and very versatile Just Saying Hello stamp set along with the Big Hearts Polka Stencil

    

Did you know that you can get WAY more than just stamps and dies at the Create a Smile Stamps store? Oh yeah! There's paperwashiflairsequins and more!!!! 


~Samantha

    

1 comment:

  1. I love this card but do you know what the triangle reminds me of? A piece of pizza! Maybe it's just me though but I see pizza. I love all the colors and I especially love the yellow you used. I love rainbows and colors and this has 2 of the things I love.

    ReplyDelete