Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Tags for Christmas presents :)


Happy New Year everyone!!! Raluca here with a new project.





This Christmas I had to wrap 15 presents for my family and I really wanted to make some simple yet gorgeous tags for them.
Going through my stash my eyes stopped on the gorgeous die included in the Snow Dance winter kit.

First, I cut a tag (you can use the die tag from Create a Smile - link included at the end of this post) and then I die cut the snowflake from it. I added red glitter behind it and a sentiment on it. 
On the back of the tag I wrote the name and stamped a few snowflakes from the "Snowflake flurries".



I love, love, love the results so much! I think these tags look so glamorous and they are really easy to make.
I hope you like them to and that you'll give them a try.
You could use this design for some thank you tags for the Christmas presents you received using some purple and blue glitter.





Snow Dance Kit (stencil)








If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca


No comments:

Post a Comment