Thursday, January 4, 2018

for you

Happy New Year, crafty friends! 
It's me, Nicole, and I have my first CAS card for 2018 for you.



I got inspired by the last CAS video by Marika. Check out her tutorial here -> Video

  1. stamp your background stamp on some colored paper by using a sticky clear ink and some clear embossing powder
  2. add some Distress Ink at the edges using a sponge dauber
  3. die cut your panel with a rectangle die
  4. stamp your greeting on vellum using a sticky clear ink and white embossing powder
  5. die cut your sentiment with a circle die
  6. die cut leaves and a flower from colored paper, add a little bit of Distress Ink for shading
  7. assemble your card and add some interest using glitter glue

Mandala / Decorated Wishes * Dekorierte Grüsse / Pocket Tag die


Get inspired by the Video Teams creations :-)


Are we looking for you? More information here -> Challenge DT Wanted

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day :-)
Nicole



2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that is gorgeous!! Love that color combo. I haven't seen that background stamp yet. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ! That background is simply incredible !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete