Friday, January 12, 2018

It Dawns on Me Card!

Hi there!
Samantha here today, and I'm sharing a card with a night sky! :)




     

I am in LOVE with this sweet, encouraging set. And the mason jar lamps are SO cute!! I had to make them shine!


Let's make this card together!

- stamp and color your image! I colored my image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!
- once they're dry, fussy cut out!
- add a thin layer of glitter to the edges of your jars (I used Stickles!)



- get ready to ink blend your heart out! Ha! I used Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feather Distress Inks for the sky. And Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed for the light! - then I splattered some water and ink color on top of the ink blending!
- I heat embossed the sentiment in black
- lastly, I added some foam tape to the jars for some dimension!



You could easily make this a one layer card! Instead of stamping and fussy cutting out the mason jar lamps, you could stamp them directly on the card and mask them off! Easy!


I used the super pretty and delicate Lights On stamp set!

    

The Create a Smile Friends & Family Facebook group has challenges!! Check out all of the rules and themes here! Hope to see you play along! :)


~Samantha




No comments:

Post a Comment