Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sending Hugs From Mr Bear

Hii!! I hope you had a great week and ready for my new card today. 
I was looking through my stash of stuff and I found old Zing embossing powders and I don't think I've ever used them or maybe just a couple of times. So, I thought of making use of it today. 

Do you have anything in your stash that you've hardly use?  


I've started of my embossing the rays using the Focal Point stencil. Since I wanted to emboss it with two colours, I've used the VersaMark pen so that I can emboss half of it first and then fill in the rest with the Zing copper embossing powder. 


When that's done, I went to colouring in the cute bear from the Bear Mail stamp set with Distress Ink Markers. As I wanted the sentiment to go across of the bear, I've stamped an envelope image to stick over the bear and have the sentiment below it. 

To add embellishment details to the card, I've splattered white paint on the card to match the little white border and of course, I had to add on some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh as well. 





Focal Point - Stencil
Bear Mail - Stamp Set

Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. That’s an awesome card ! The Rays stencil is soooo cool !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete