Monday, January 15, 2018

Thanks......

Hi it's Anja here with another card for you today.


 
 



I don't know about you but I am addicted to challenge blogs. I love all the sketches and challenges that are out ther,  they make me think outside the box. So for today's card I used our own challenge over at our Facebook group.
The challenge is make a Clean and Simple card.




I used a topfolded white cardbase and stamped the hearts in the middle of the card.
I masked them and sponged a background with the stencil.
I colored the hearts in rainbowcolors and diecut the solid thanks die. Diecut it once again out of balck cardstock and placed it back using the inlaid technique. Diecut the lined thanksdie out of white paper and adhered it to the black word.








Stamps;

Color your heart out



Cool cuts ( dies)

Thanks twice.




Stencil;

Focal point








There are so many great challengeblogs out there and they are perfect if you want to create something out of the box or if you lack mojo. Just look around and you will be amazed.







We love to see what youy all create and make sure to join in the fun over at our Facebook group; Create a smile Friends & family.

Have a great week;
Hugs Anja

1 comment:

  1. I love this rainbow Thanks ! It’s so cheerful !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete