Saturday, January 13, 2018

((VIDEO)) Valentine Window Card

Hello crafty friends! It's Jess and today I have two carda and a video with a Valentine theme using the Lovely Critters stamp set and Big Hearts Polka stencil.








My sister suggested making a window card with the Kat Scrappiness heart dies that I recently received and I thought that idea paired perfectly with the Lovely Critters set from Create a Smile.





I started by making a more interesting background by layering the Big Hearts Polka stencil to create some custom patterned paper. Then I colored up all the Lovely Critters. This turned out to be a great idea because I was able to create a bonus card with the leftovers and extra critters. You can get more details in the video:








You can use the 'scraps' from the window cut outs to create a whole second card. 



















Be sure to follow on Facebook for the most up to date information and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment