Tuesday, January 9, 2018

You're Unfrogettable!

Hi everyone and welcome back to our crafty space.
Raluca here with a new card showcasing the absolutely cute "Unfrogettable" stamp set.




Sometimes I just feel the need to create something cute and funny and this is the perfect card to give to a close friend.


* Using the awesome "Focal Point" stencil I created the perfect scene for the king frog. 
* I die cut the panel using the largest stitched rectangle.
* I stamped and colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers.
* After I fussy cut the images I mounted them on the panel using foam tape. 
* I white embossed a sentiment on a yellow strip of cardstock and mounted below the frog.
* I glued a few clear sequins and mounted the panel on a light grey card base and my card was done.


Quick, easy and super fun result. What do you think?






Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequin MIX


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

2 comments: