Sunday, March 18, 2018

Playing with New March Releases!

YAY! New releases!!! I'm here to share with you 2 stamps sets from the new release. However, do check this blog everyday because I'm sure you'll see more inspiration from the other design team members. Head over to the Create A Smile store to check out the entire release! You won't regret it :D

And I hope you'll stay tune because I will be sharing my cards using these release next Sunday as well!

For my first card, I'm using the delicately designed Easter Eggs stamp set




This stamp sets was just screaming at me to use white embossing powder. I tried to keep the watercolouring on the light side to match the delicate designs of the eggs. 


Next is the Swooshes stamp set. This set is such a unique set. I've never used anything like that and I can't wait to experiment with it. 



Rainbow was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this set. I've pick two stamps from the same to create this alternating pattern. To give a bit of dimension, I've filled it some of the circles with Ranger White Enamel Accents.



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment