Friday, May 18, 2018

Caught a Bug?

Hi there!
Samantha here with you again, and this time I'm sharing a get well card!

 
     

Unfortunately, my husband was 'Mann Sick' this past week, which is different than regular sick...because he's a man (and our last name is Mann), and a total baby! lol! 


Let's make this card together!

- stamp and color your images (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
- once the image was dry, I added some sparkles with Stickles to add a little more fun to the rainbow germs! 
- fussy cut out and set aside


- on a piece of white cardstock, use white embossing paste and a stencil to create the background

- on the cardbase, stamp the smaller images from the sets in black ink! love those little tissues and pills and band aids! they really add to the get well feel of the card, I think!


I am a huge super fan of white embossing paste over a white cardstock background! But it's sometimes hard to photograph well! One thing I do sometimes, it to take a thin grey marker and trace one edge of the stencil! It's adds a subtle shadow and instantly the background pops!


Most of this card was created using the Message in a Bottle stamp set! But some of the small images on the side of the card are from When You're Not Around set! I also used the Focal Point Stencil

    

Have you had your eye on the amazing Mandala Cling stamp? Good news!! It's back in stock!! Grab it while you can! :)


~Samantha


       

No comments:

Post a Comment